Niamh is a chef and food stylist with a love of real food, grown and cooked simply.
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375ºC/Gas 5.
- Add the spelt flour and sea-salt to a mixing bowl, stir together. Add the olive oil and honey and mix well. Slowly add the water bit by bit until the mix comes together to form a dough. Pat it into a round and place in the fridge to rest for an hour.
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured board to a large round. Then begin to crumble a base of goat's cheese in the centre of the round, leaving at least an inch for the pastry boarder. Layer the blueberries on top of the goat's cheese, then fold in the pastry sides to keep the filling in place.
- Scatter the thyme sprigs over the blueberries, then drizzle the honey over the top. Brush the pastry with the beaten egg.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden and cooked through.
Other recipes you may like