Niamh is a chef and food stylist with a love of real food, grown and cooked simply.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 and line a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the quinoa flakes, oats, cashew nuts, sunflower seeds, desiccated coconut and ground cinnamon.
- Melt the coconut oil and honey together in a small saucepan over a low heat.
- Pour the melted ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Tip the mix onto the prepared baking tray and bake for about 30 minutes or until golden.
- Leave to cool, then lastly stir in the raisins. Ready to serve however you wish, perhaps with some sliced fresh fruit and yoghurt or a splash of nut milk.