This has always been one of our very favourite ways to use Improper Butter. It's hard to beat a classic combination like sauteéd Dublin Bay prawns and Real Garlic Butter. Serve with salad and crusty bread for a delicious and (most importantly) ridiculously easy lunch/dinner.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a sauté pan over a low heat until smoking.
- Add the prawns and cook slowly.
- Just prior to serving add the slice of butter and allow to melt over.
- Pour the prawns and any remaining butter into a small dish.
- Squeeze over some lemon and serve with warm bread and a simple green salad.